Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sorry so short!

Short message!

Bom dia!!!!                                            January 23, 2013

What a sad week for all of you sicklings. Im so sorry. I will be praying extra hard for all of you this week.

There is no better way to prepare to hear an apostle than by going to the temple. We got to go this morning and it was so nice. There is no place more peaceful than in the temple. I was able to pray a lot and prepare myself for the things that Elder Oaks will say to us on Saturday. One thing that I realized in the temple was that I am so grateful for my Savior. We are responsible for our own sins and through the Savior we can repent of them. What a blessing! I love this gospel and the happiness that it has brought to my life.

This week was full of miracles. We didnt have a baptism but we marked two!!! We are teaching this asian man and he will be baptized on the 3rd of February. Yes. We are going to baptize an asian man. A dream come true. His name is Eduardo and he is great. The other baptism that we marked is for the 10th. Her name is Flavia and she is a less-active members wife. The husband served a mission and then went inactive. I can promise you that I will never do that. But he is so happy to be coming back and he will be able to baptize his wife. Thats going to be a great day.

I am so sorry that my email is so short today. I promise that after the mission I will tell you a lot more of what happened haha I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week!!

Love,
Elder Big T

Ps. Tell Nat that Im not going to write her for 2 months because of the joke that she played on me....

No comments:

Post a Comment