Monday, October 15, 2012

What an announcement!

Bom dia!     October 8, 2012

What an announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i actually got really sad at first thinking that I wont see Scotty for about 3 and a half years but that one is up to you big Scotty. i know this change was made for a reason and that it was inspired of God. If it was up to me I would go right after high school. This is the greatest work that you could be doing and now you dont have to wait as long to get out here and help with the battle agaist evil. i love you Scotty.

What a crazy week. Conference was great. It was hotter than heck here. And JOHN GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had the baptism inbetween the sessions of conference on Saturday. It was so good and everything worked out perfectly. He was so happy. we have been working with him for over 3 and a half months and i didnt think this day would ever come. But it did and I am so happy.

I cant believe I am going to be 20 tomorrow. Thats freakin me out. Today is my last day as a teenager. I think I will do something crazy. Like go to bed at 10:30. Or not kiss my girlfriend. Oh wait. Ive been doing that for the last 10 months. But its all good. I dont want to be anywhere else. we had a zone bbq today and it was so fun. i love my zone. Tomorrow will just be a normal day but whats better than preaching the true gospel? Nothing! I love you all and i am so excited to open the wheat thins tomorrow. Nat, I havent opened your package yet cuz I havent gotten it......Itll be a good late birthday present. :)

Dad, I loved President Eyrings talk in Priesthood. i loved when he talked about his sons. It was funny cuz he talked about the shy one that wouldnt even talk to the people at the store.....that was me!! But, like his son, I have changed. i hopé I am becoming the missionary that the Lord wants me to be. He also talked about his son that always had a huge group of friends. Thats totally Scotty. Scott just has that Spirit and it will be such a blessing for him out here in the mission field.

Well, I am passed the point of Swum and I am on the verge of Swody (sweaty body) but I am loving it. I love being a missionary. its the greatest thing in the world. Even if Im not with the ones that I love on my birthday. Its still the best.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :)

Love,
Elder Taylor

PS. I have been scared to buy anything with this extra money cuz i didnt know if you guys just made a mistake or something. But now i am just going to go hog wild!!!!!!!! Haha just kidding. i will be very responsible with it :) Thank you to all who gave this to me. I love you all so much.


                                                                       John's baptism!


No comments:

Post a Comment