Monday, October 22, 2012

Another day in Brazil!

Wow, you all had a crazy week!  I just want you to know that Grandma will be in my prayers and that I know that everything will be ok.  I love you, Gandma!

This week was so good!  First, we had a baptism!  Her name is Kateline and she lives with Izilda who was baptized a month and a half ago.  The baptism went really well and she prayed out loud at church for the first time ever!  It was really cool.  We had to wait a little while to baptize her cuz the water was boiling hot!  ha ha but it all worked out.  John finally came to church again and was confirmed and is now a member of the Church.  He was really embarassed but he was happy about it.  We had a training with Elder Carlos A. Godoy from the Seventy this week.  We were told before that he was really strict and he wouldn't let us in if our hair was too long.  So I went and go my hair cut.  BUT the lady put on the wrong number for the machine and gave me a buz!!  I look so ugly!  ha ha but it's ok and I was let into the training.  It was so good and he is actually really funny.  We were laughing the whole time.  It was for the whole mission so I got to see all of my other companions and give them a huge hug.  I loved it.  All of the zone and district leaders got to go an hour early and have a special training from Elder Godoy.  It was really good and I learned a lot of things that I will be able to use in my mission and in my life too.

I'm not sure what all is happening with the elctions or anything.  What day will it be?  People talk about it all the time here but I have no idea what's going on haha!

I just want to tell you all that I nkow that this is the Lord's work.  There are ups and downs all the time but I love being here and I am not coming home until these two years are done.  It seems like the time if flying by for me and I just want it to slow down a little bit.  I love serving the Lord.

Sei que esta é a Igreja de Cristo. Sei que sou um representate Dele. Sou muito grato por tudo que Ele fez por mim. Amo vocês muito!

Love,

Elder Taylor


                                                            Kateline's baptism day!


No comments:

Post a Comment