Sunday, May 26, 2013

Happy cinco de maio!

May 8, 2013

Bom dia!!!

Happy cinco de maio!! Its almost the same thing in Portuguese and Spanish, just spelled differently.

Are you all as excited for Mothers day as I am?! We are going to call from the bishops house and we will call at about 4:30 in the afternoon here. So thats like 1:30 for you guys back home. I dont know when you have church but you might have to leave early.....sorry. I cant believe that this will be my last call home on the mission. Thats freakin me out. Time really is flying by so fast. But I just wanted to tell Scott that he needs to get a bunch of questions ready for me. About the mission, Brazil, anything. Oh, and Pres. Cordon gave us 15 more minutes to talk! So now its one hour!!!!!!!! Hes the man. I am so excited to talk to all of you and I know that its going to be the best day ever. Woooooooo!!

Sorry for not emailing you guys on Monday. We got a surprise temple call!! I have now been to the Curitiba temple 9 times. Most missionaries dont even get to go 4 or 5 times. Thats the blessing of not ever leaving the city. I love to see the temple. But I love even more to go in and feel the spirit. Its the best place in the world. 

We had the 1st ever Curitiba mission leadership counsel this last week. Yep. Its not called the zone leader counsel anymore because there are sisters. What kind of sick joke is that? And they didnt even bring cookies. Lame. Haha just kidding. Kind of. But it was really good and we were able to learn even more from Pres and Sis Cordon. I love them. I will be so sad when they go home. They will leave July 1st. Thats when the mission will spilt too. Crazy times here in Curitiba.

Speaking of crazy times, I gotta go. I love you all so much and I cant wait to talk to you all on Sunday for an hour! 

Love,
Elder Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment