Sunday, May 26, 2013

Another best day ever!

Bom dia!       May 13, 2013     

Just like your email says, that was the best day ever! I loved seeing you all and being able to talk to you for a while. I love seeing all your happy faces and knowing that you are all doing well.

Scott- I love you man. Youre going to be a great missionary. Thanks for being the kid you are. The people in Riberao Preto are going to love your crazy attitude. It was so cool to talk to you about the mission. Right after I hung up it really hit me that youre going to leave in just a couple months. Thats crazy. But youre going to love it. A lot of people say that its the best two years of your life but I am sure that there are happier and better times after. I like to look at it like this: its the best two years FOR your life. I have learned so much out here. Its amazing how much I have changed. Good changes. Scott, youre going to learn and grow a lot. Youre the man. I love you.

I forgot to ask you guys one thing yesterday. Can you send me some mexican food recipies. I miss that good stuff and I would love to make it for some of the people here. Thanks :)

The work here in the area was rough this week but we did find a new family to teach! They promised us that if they received answers that the Book of Mormon is true than they would be baptized! We will also be doing a division with the assistants this week. Wooooo!


 
I cant even start to tell you how much I love you all. It was soooooooo good to see you and talk to you. Annie, youre a weirdo. But I am so glad that you like weiner dogs haha. I LOVE YOU. Abs, Im so glad to see that you are more happy! Hay bear, youre the best. Way to go with your softball team! Dad, you were off screen most of the time but it was so good to hear you and see you. Thanks for raising me the way you did. I honestly dont know how I got so lucky. Mom, Youre the best. I hope you liked our song and the little poem that I wrote. I know it wasnt much but I hope you know that I love you and I wouldnt trade you for anything.

I love you all so much and I hope you have a grat week!

Love,
Elder Taylor


Wandering in the wilderness!

No comments:

Post a Comment