Monday, April 22, 2013

Woooooooooooooo! Brazil!!!!!!!!!!!

Bom dia!!!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe that Scottys coming to Brazil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scott I am so happy for you. You are going to love it here. Its going to be way different than Curitiba but its still Brazil. Funny thing is that Elder Eddington totally called that you were going to the Ribeirao Preto mission while we were walking here to use the computer this morning! We freaked out when we saw that its true! And....I didnt cry. I thought that I would but I didnt. Im just so happy that the tears wont come out. Scott, its going to be so hard for me not to see you for almost 4 years but its going to be soooo worth it. I know that you were called by a prophet of God. I felt that the minute that I read your email. I love you man. I cant wait for you to get here and to say that Im not the only one in my family in this country! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And when you get back we will only speak in Portuguese!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Nat....... Hahahahahahahaha :)
So this week was really good. The work in our area was terrible but some really good things happened. First, we had zone conference. It was so good. And I got back onto Pres. Cordons good side. We had to give a training on the missionary manuel and we talked about this mountain climb and at the very begining I stood up and apologized to everyone for what had happened. I didnt know it but Pres. Cordon was in the back of the room. We gave a really good training and at the end Pres. Cordon thanked me and gave me a huge hug. The coolest part was that at the end, the missionaries that went on the mountain climb all stood up and apologized. They said that it really wasnt my fault and they had to follow my example and apologize. It was really good and actually really spiritual.
At the end of zone conference I got to talk to the missionaries that are in AhĂș right now (we had 2 different zones at zone conference) and they said that Oswaldo and Marina are going to be sealed on April 25th!!!!!!!!!!! And they invited me to go. I talked to President Cordon and he said that I need to go. So this Thursday we will spend the day at the temple to watch them be sealed for time and all eternity. I have never seen a live sealing in my life and now the first one that I get to see is of two people that I helped to be baptized. I know that Im going to cry like a little baby.
The work in our area is getting really hard. We pretty much dont have any investigators anymore and no one is letting us into their houses. We are doing a lot of praying and a lot of searching. But things will get better.
I burned my esophagus sooo bad this week. We were eating this little meat things and one was way hot and instead of spitting it out I swallowed it. I felt it burn all the way to my stomache and now when I eat anything it hurts really bad. So I will be eating a lot less for the next few days.
Scotty, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great last birthday at home! The next one that youll have you will be in Brazil!!! I love you man and Im going to write you a huge letter today. (If I have time) But really. I love you. I cant wait to talk to you on Mothers day and get you all pumped up to come to Brazil. I just started crying haha but I know that you will be a great missionary and the people of Brazil are going to love you.
I hope you all have a great week and I hope you know that Me, Syd, and now Scott were all called by a prophet of God. This is the work of the Lord and I know that there are people in Ribeirao Preto waiting for Scott to share the gospel with them.
I love you!!
Love,
Elder Big T.

No comments:

Post a Comment