Monday, February 18, 2013

New companion!

Bom dia!!!

Wow you all had a crazy week! I am glad to hear that you are all doing well. I

We had transfers today and.....Elder Joás was transferred. He is going to open an area and train a new missionary. My new companion is....Elder Veiga! He is from Rio Grande do Norte just like Elder Joás and I like him a lot. I already knew him and when President Cordon said that we would be companions Elder Veiga almost yelled haha. It will be a great transfer and Elder Veiga is really here to work. He only has 2 more transfers left on the mission so he wants to give it his all. He has never been a zone leader so I will have to show him how its done :) I am way excited and we are going to baptize everyone here in our area. 

Flávia and José were both confirmed this week and José received the Aaronic Priesthood! It was so good. He is now getting ready to go to the temple next week to do baptisms for the dead and they already have his dads name ready for him to do the baptism! That will be a great day.

Ok I have to tell you what happened today when I got to the transfers. I walked in and said hi to this one Elder and didnt even notice the man standing next to him. The Elder grabbed me and asked me if I knew the man. Thats when I saw that it was Oswaldo!!!! I gave him a huge hug and he started to cry. It was so so so good to see him again. I love that man. He came because Elder Clift went home today and he wanted to say goodbye. Oswaldo said that him and Marina are getting ready to be sealed in the temple next month and that they want me to be there! I will have to talk to Pres. Cordon but he usually lets us go. I love Oswaldo so much. That man really changed my life. This work really is about love. When we love the people we really will do anything to help them.

I know that this church is true and that it is an honor to be a missionary. I love the time that I have here and the people that I have met. My life has changed so much and I know that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us.

I love you all so much!

Love,
Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment