Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bom dia!

Bom dia!!!                February 4, 2013

You all always seem to have crazy weeks! It seems like so fun. But nothing is as fun as sharing the gospel! Ok, sometimes its not the funnest thing in the world but it definately is the best thing for the world. I love being a missionary!

We are so excited for this coming week. Its going to be full of blessings. Tomorrow we have zone conference and I actually get to give a training since I am a zone leader! Then on Thursday we have the zone leader counsel. Its already my third. Time is flying by sooo fast. We are also helping two investigators to be baptized on the 10th. José and Flávia. They are so ready and so excited. I cant wait to see them in white!

This week was pretty crazy. We had to do exchanges on back to back days so that we could resolve some problems that are going on in the zone. It was good to be able to talk to the other missionaries to help them. Elder Joás has left all of the talking to me because I am way more patient than him haha Its nice to be able to talk things out and just put the bad things in the past. I love being a leader and being able to help others. 

Today we went to the Panoramic Tower here in Curitiba and took a ton of pictures. It was made so that people could see the whole city. And you really can see the whole city! Thats what the pictures are that i sent. We took part of the zone and then we ate lunch together. It was really good and a good way to get ready for the zone conference tomorrow.

Please dont get mad that I am going to take out so much money today. I will be buying something good that I will use for the rest of my life. I will send you a picture when I get it!

I love you all so much and I know that this church is true. I am so blessed to have been given the chance to serve a full time mission. I know that I am where I am supposed to be. i love this work and the joy that it brings.

Love,
Elder Big T

Ps. Sorry my emails are still so short. But just think, we have eternity together. Thats plenty of time to tell you all about the mission ;)

I LOVE YOU!



                                                 Curitiba - from the Panoramic Tower


                                                                  Zone Buddies!



                               Elder Taylor with a view!  And always with a Book of Mormon!

No comments:

Post a Comment