Friday, August 31, 2012

I think I might be pregnant!

New Fiat soccer jersey!



Yum!  Granola from a kind member!


Bom dia!            August 27, 2012

Wow you guys had another crazy week! Mom, I hope you are feeling better and able to get out of bed this week. I will pray for that. Thank you so much for all of your letters and the packages that you sent me this week! I really do know that I am loved and I am so lucky to have a family like you guys! I love you!

This week was good and bad. Just like every week haha. I had to go to the doctor because my stomache was still killing me and i found out that I am pregnant! JUST KIDDING!!!! But i do have a little creature inside of me. I have a worm. Its crawling all around in there and eating everything that I put into my stomache. It hurts so bad to eat but I am always hungry because of this little guy so this week I was lacking a little bit on energy. But we worked our buns off none the less. We had zone conference this week and Elder Sandoval was there! I got to talk to him for a long time. He is having a really hard time there in Ahu .  I thought to myself that the area would close until President Cordon announced that we will be receiving 70 more missionaries here in this mission! Its already the biggest mission in Brazil and now its going to be even bigger. We will receive enough missionaries to fill every area. So now none of the areas will close. And a ton of missionaries here are going to train these new missionaries. I have a feeling that I will be training in the next transfer. Im excited for that. Elder Sandoval also said that Oswaldo, Marina, and Eliane are still going strong! That made me so happy.

I still have yet to do an interview. I went to Tarumã 4 times to do interviews for the sisters in my district and every time the person wasnt there or didnt want to talk to me. I was so mad. I know Satan is working his hardest to stop this work but we just have to keep being consistant and doing our best. Its hard. But its the Lords work.


I started the Book of Mormon over this week and this time I am going to read it very slowly. i was reading in 1 Nephi 2 this week and I remembered something that Zack Call said.( I think) He said that in verse 16 of chapter 2 Nephi says that he is young but large in stature. Then in 1 Nephi 4:31 he says that he is a MAN large in stature. Then Zack asked, What did he do in these two chapters to become a man? He compared it to the mission and that we have two years to become men. What do we need to do? I have been thinking a lot about that this week and I feel like I am becoming a man. I still have a long time out here but I feel like I have changed a lot. I am so grateful to be a missionary.

Parker Jensen wrote me this week and just told me thanks for being such a great example and friend to me in high school. He told me about the challenges he is having and how he thinks of me when he is having a hard time. I love Parker. I am so grateful that I was able to help him without even thinking that it would help him. He is doing great in Sweden and he loves being a missionary. This was the second letter that i have gotten from him.

I hope you all have a great week this week and enjoy this last week of freedom! Transfers were changed to monday so a week from now I will let you know who my new companion is! Crazy stuff.

I just want you all to know how grateful I am for my friends. I am so blessed to have friends that are willing and worthy to be out here serving the lord. Its amazing to think that almost all of my friends are all over the world preaching the gospel right now. I always get goosebumps just thinking about it. I know this church is true and that Jesus Christ is our Savior. 

I love you!

Love
Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment