Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bom Dia ! March 13, 2013

I'm sure you're all wondering why I didnt email you on Monday. Well, we got up and were getting ready for good ol P-day and we got a surprise call from the assistants telling us that we would be going to the temple! So we went to the temple and are having our P-day today. It was so good to go to the temple again. I really do know that the temple is the house of the Lord. And now I still have gone with every single one of my companions. I think I just set a record. 

Im not going to lie, this was the hardest week of my mission so far. Not because of my health or even my area but because of our zone. We spent 3 days in a row this week in other areas trying to fix the problems that are going on. It was ridiculous. This last month our zone baptized the second most in the mission. It was awesome. But the bad thing is that Satan knows that we are doing well and it seemed like he threw everything he had at us this week. I have never been so exhausted in my life. We still havent gotten everything fixed but we are getting there. We also had the zone leader counsel this week so our area has not had very much work. We have been working so hard to make this area better and we just gotta keep going. We had zone meeting yesterday and we decided that what we need is a zone fast. So we will be doing that this week to stay strong and to keep our eyes on the prize. We are actually doing really well. There are just little things that are going on that, as zone leaders, we have to put a stop to. But I am doing great and the work is going foreward.

I still havent gone to the doctor yet. He hasnt called me but I will call him today to see what I can do. Thank you so much for your fasting and prayers. I know that everything will work out.

One thing that I learned this week is that nothing can stop this work. We had a hard week and yet we still found new people to teach and we are still doing well. Nothing can or ever will stop this work.

Well, I love you all. I hope that you all know that I know that this is the work of the Lord. I know I am where I am supposed to be. I love you all so much.

Love, Elder Taylor

PS. Thank you so much for the packages. I loved all of the Valentines treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment