Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Short email!

Bom Dia!!   Feb. 27, 2012

I am sorry about wednesday. All of the internet places were closed so we didnt get a chance to email. But i get to today!!

 I hope Grandma is doing ok. Tell her and Grandpa that i love them. And i will continue to pray for them and Grandma T.

Mom, can you continue to send syds emails through missionties? I think it will be a lot faster and i will actually get to read them. We only have 45 minutes to email here. And can you send me some pictures of Haileys baptism? I would really love to have some of those. I cant believe that was two years ago! Crazy.

My companion is awesome. He has taught me so much and he really knows what he is doing out here. He has a very strong testimony and i look up to him so much.We have baptismal dates for our investigators for the 11th and 18th of March. I really hope they will follow through with their commitments. I love the people here.

It rains here just about every day so I am racking up the wife points....yeah :)

Well i better go. Thank you for answering my questions and PLEASE send my glasses soon. My eyes are getting worse. I love being in Brazil. The people are awesome, the food is good, i am still losing weight, and I am here serving the Lord. What more could i want?

Scott, Abbey, Hailey, and Annie. I love you all so much. You four mean the world to me and i hope you are having fun in Kaysville :) Ps I am so glad that annie hasnt forgotten about me. 

I know this church is true and i love being a missionary. Its the hardest thing that i have ever done but 1 Nephi 3:7 keeps me going. It is my favorite scripture right now.

I love you all!

Love, Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment