Monday, August 19, 2013

Training again


Bom dia!!                      August 12, 2013

Its good to hear that you are all doing well! I heard that Rileys talk was really good. He is a great kid and I am sure that he was a powerful missionary. I talked to Syd a little and thats so cool that she got a job at the MTC!! I would love to teach Portuguese there. 

This week was really good. I was able to spend the whole week training a new missionary from Argentina. It was really weird to be training again but really good. I was able to see how much I have changed since the last time that I trained. I have grown so much and I have really become a better missionary. We were able to find a few good people to teach and things are going really well. We will leave today for the other side of the mission to help the missionaries there. We will stay a week with the district leaders and help them to work with all that they have. One thing that our mission is lacking is faith. So our goal is to go there and show them how to do the work so that they can have enough faith to keep going after we leave. I love this responsibility and the mission is really improving. 

Tell Grandpa J that I am praying for him everyday and I know that things will work out. He is a strong man and I look up to him so much. Tell him that he needs to get better in the next 3 months because I need to be able to sit and talk with him about life when I get home. I really look forward to that. 

Scott will probably need a converter. I havent used mine yet but thats because Curitiba is a really advanced city. But I am not so sure about where he will be serving. 

I have no idea what I am going to do about school. I know that I will have to go straight to the doctor about my knee and my hip when I get home and I dont know how that will effect everything. I dont even know where I would like to go to school yet. I havent thought about that too much haha I have been having a lot of problems in my hip this last month and I am really starting to get worried that I will be able to walk by the end of my mission. I know that the Lord will help me but I am a little nervous for what will happen after the mission. So, that will play a big role is when and where I will go to school.

I hope you all know that I love you so much. I cant believe that Scott will join me in the mission field in less that one month. I know that he will be a great missionary and that the Lord is preparing people for him. Dont forget to pray everyday so that he can get his visa. The Lord will help.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment