Monday, March 5, 2012

Trevor sends photos!

Ola from Brazil!                  March 5, 2012

Scotty you are such a stud! Thats so sweet that you made the team. You are going to have to tell me how all of the games go and tell all of the guys that i love them and that they better all serve missions because its the greatest blessing in the world. I love you Scott. I think about you all the time. That glove works miracles so dont let it down ;) you are going to love being on the team. Those guys are awesome and you will fit right it. Practice hard and take practice seriously. The only way to improve is to give it your all. I miss those days so live it up for me!

Mom, wife points. Every time i get stuck in the rain my wife gets more beautiful. So right now my wife is gorgeous!!!! Haha its a missionary thing. Thank you for the letters i got this week and the valentines!!! Thank you family, Dad (2), Nat, and Ben and Audrey. I love getting mail! I havent gotten syds emails yet but we only get mail like every two weeks so itll probably come next week.

I had my first zone conference last week. I was way nervous for it but it was really good. And we got to watch 17 miracles. That is such a good movie. Sister Cordon did a really good job of tying it into missionary work. It was a really good conference. President and Sister Cordon told me multiple times that my portuguese is really good and i was very happy about that.

Last week I was able to be part of two blessings. One was one of our investigators who is going to be baptized on March 18th. He is an older man named Oswaldo and i love him so much. He is like a grandpa to us. He had to have surgery on his mouth so we gave him a blessing the night before. The second was our Bishop. he has been having really bad pains in his neck so he asked if we would come over and give him a blessing. it was really good.

I know i ask for something every week and im sorry but i would really like more pictures of our family. i got here and didnt have a single family picture! Sad. Could you please send some this week? I would love that. 

I am absolutely sick of blisters on my feet. THey are covered in them and it hurts so bad. BUt the work is going well and i love it here. Its really hard but thats the way it should be.

Last, but definately not least......HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!! (Tomorrow) I cant believe my little best friend is 4. Youre so big. I sent you a letter last week with a little present inside so i hope you like it :) I love you so much Annie Kate. Please please please dont forget about me.

I sent some pictures! One is me and my companion Elder Clift. And some of the Curitiba Temple! I will send more next week!

I love you all and i hope you have a wonderful week. I know this church is true and i love being a representative of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Love,
Elder Taylor
Curitiba Temple
Elder Taylor and Elder Clift

Elder Taylor at Curitiba temple
Pondering at the Curitiba Brazil temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment