Monday, September 16, 2013

Good luck to Scott

Bom dia!      Sept. 9, 2013
Scotts gonna join me in the army!!!! I cant believe that this day has already come. It goes by way too fast. Scott, youre going to be an amazing missionary. You have been well prepared and I know that there are people here waiting for you. I know that you think that something went wrong with your visa but this is all part of the Lords plan. Maybe he has people waiting for you in 2 different countries. Just go out and work your hardest. This last week I gave a training to the whole mission about studying in the morning. Scott, study like youve never studied before. Get to know and love the scriptures. The word of God is more powerful than the sword and there are people that need to hear this word. I know you are going to be awesome and i cant wait to hear about your experiences. I love you Scotty. Be the missionary that everyone thinks you will be and you will have a lot of success. I love you.
These last two weeks were crazy! We had transfers and Elder Schmidt went home. My new companion is Elder Azevedo. He is from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. He has never even been a zone leader yet on the mission so I really am training him on a lot of things but he is really good and we are going to have a lot of success together. I got to do my favorite thing again this last week and that is to get the noobies at the airport. Its so fun to see their eyes get huge and they are all so nervous. Scotts going to feel the same way but then it will pass. We have some really good missionaries that just got here and the mission is doing really well.
Mom, I talked to Sister Monteiro about my hip and I went to the hospital last week. They did x-rays and they told me that I have to do another exam today. They think that my femer is out of place and I still dont know what I have to do. My whole right leg hurts and the right side of my back. I cant sit or lay down or walk or do anything without it hurting. So I will do this exam either today or tomorrow and then I will go back to the hospital on Wednesday or Thursday. I am still really nervous about all of this so please remember me in your prayers.
I just want you all to know that I love this work. Scott is going to love it too. There is nothing better than seeing people change through the gospel. Scott, youre the man. I love you so much. Go out there and do your best. You have 2 years to do this. I wish I still had 2 years left. But now its your turn. The Lord is counting on you. He has prepared His children to hear the gospel through you. Remember that at every moment there is someone in the world praying for the missionaries. I love you man.
I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment