Monday, December 10, 2012

Bom stinkin' hot dia!

This week has been one of the hottest weeks of my life. Its been 95 degrees or more every single day. One day this lady told us that on the news they said that it was 36 dgrees C which is about 97 degrees F. Well, she said that with the humidity and everything that the feeling outside was as if it was 51 degrees C which is 123 degrees F!!!! They said that it was the hottest place on the earth if you can believe that. I dont think I have ever sweat this much in my life. But its good :)

FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO MÃE!!!!! I hope you have a great day and that you still feel like youre 29. Even though your waaaaaaay older than that ;) i love you so much mom. I really cant even tell you how much. You mean the world to me.

We had our monthly zone leader counsel this week and it went really well. Its fun to be one of the top dogs now and to get to know everything that is going on in the mission. Pres. Cordon said that in the next transfer we will be getting 18 new missionaries and the one after that we will get 20 more. Our mission is probably going to split next year. That would be so cool. The work really is growing and things are getting crazy here. The leaders have a lot to do and we are always running around like chickens with our heads cut off. I dont think I have eaten at night in the last two weeks haha but I love it!!

We are singing in a choir for Christmas and our first performance is tomorrow night! Wish me luck. Friday we get to sing at the Temple and its going to be amazing. I love Christmas!!

Nat, I still havent gotten your package. Im starting to think that you never sent one.....Just kiddin :) I think someone stole it. Thats not good. I need to teach this person a lesson. The lesson I would teach him would be the 10 commandments haha

I really want to use Skype to call home for CHristmas. Yes Nat you are invited :) I dont know what time I will call you but I will let you know next week. Our P day was changed for Christmas week so it will be on the 25th. So the 24th I wont be able to send you an email. Just be ready for me to call on CHristmas haha

I love you all and I hope that you have a wonderful week. I know that Christ was born to save us all.

Love,
Elder Big T.

No comments:

Post a Comment