Monday, May 14, 2012

Bom dia! May 9, 2012

Bom dia!   May 9, 2012

First off, thank you so much for sending me your skype name. I will be on around 3 oclock on Sunday. Thats 3 oclock Curitiba time. And it might be later than that if my companion goes first. But i am so excited to see and talk to you! I dont know what we are going to talk about so get some questions ready for me!

Speaking of my companion...I have a new one! His name is Elder Sandoval and he is from Argentina. He is way funny and I love him a lot. Its funny that we have been together for a week already and I am just now telling you about it. He is great and we are a dynamic duo. And he is my second witness that I talk in my sleep! I never knew that.

This week was good, hard, and long. Gustavo was baptized on Sunday and he was very excited about it. It was a really spiritual meeting and it was just good. The rest of this week was hard and we had a really hard time finding new investigators. We are doing everything we can and we just arent finding anyone. We did receive a referal from our zone leaders and we went there and taught them and it was a really good lesson. It was a family of four and the daughter has already been to church once and really enjoyed it. We talked to our bishop about changing some things so that we can work better with the ward but he just shot all of our ideas down. It was really frustrating. But as I was studying this week i was trying to find an answer on how we can work with him and the ward better and everything that I studied just said, Trust the Lord. So I will do all that I can do and I will trust in the Lord that everything will work out.

I dont know what is going on but i still cant send you pictures. Its killing me. Im so sorry.

About the jacket, I really could use one. To tell you the truth, my companion is really poor and doesnt have a jacket so he is using my coat and I dont have anything else. I could really use a jacket for me. That would be awesome. Thank you so much. Also, he is very kind and he gave me some Argentinian money. If you could send me like 5 one dollar bills that would be awesome. He is one of my best friends already and I want to help him as much as I can.

I just want to tell you that I know that Heavenly Father answers prayers. We fasted and prayed this week to find a family to teach and that very day we received the referal from our zone leaders. I also know that the Book of Mormon is true. I have already received so many answers from it. I know that our Heavenly Father loves us and that He wants to help us. We just need to be humble enough to get down on our knees and ask.

I love you all and I hope you have a great rest of the week! Scotty, I am on 2 Nephi 9. Didnt get much reading in because of transfers and stuff. But you will not beat me.

I love you!

Love, Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment