Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Quiet Christmas - Dec. 27, 2011 email

Merry Christmas!
Christmas was really cool.  My district put all of our presents under the tree that you gave me and we opened them on Christmas morning.  It was really fun.  We are all really close and wehave a ton of fun.  I sent you all letters with a little present for everyone in them.  You will probably get them in a week.  I am doing great.  Nothing really happened this week.  We just had class every day.  We did get to watch the First Presidency Christmas Devotional which was really good. 

My portuguese is improving and I am slowly starting to be able to teach lessons in it.  It's hard but I know it's nothing compared to Danish so I won't complain.  We get to go out in the city every P day and just go to the stores.  Its way fun and I still think its weird that I am in Brazil.

I thought about you all a lot on Christmas.  I miss you so much but I am exactly where I am supposed to be.  Thank you so much for your letters.  Except Hailey...they made my week.  I love you all so much and I hope you had an amazing Christmas.  Love, Elder Taylor
PS  The toilets stil go straight down.  Just letting you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment